Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Week

Greetings Everyone! :)
This week was soooo awesome! Thank you all for the packages, I loved all of them!! I had a most glorious Christmas day. I was so happy to see my families smiling faces!!! :) 
This week was so good work wise as well. We just buckled down and went to work, relying on the Lord. Saw a lot of little miracles this week. One day we were at this families house that hadn't been to church in a while and we committed them to coming (They did end up coming by the way, they were at church yesterday!) and then when we left there house we just decided to knock there neighbors door. It was this single young dude, named Jamison who is going to college here in Topeka. He is a pretty classy dresser and kind of a hipster so we all related pretty well I think. haha
But ya, he totally just let us in and we taught the Restorartion and he was super receptive. The spirit was so strong, especially during the first vision part. My favorite part about teaching the Restoration is reciting the Fist Vision, it just brings the Spirit in so strong. But ya we have a return appointment with him this week so hopefully he works out! So my mom asked me to say in this email something that I've taken from all my companions. So here it goes. Elder Smart was a great example to me of just loving everyone. Elder Jones was a great example of hard work and being service oriented. And Elder Pututau is a great example of making the work fun, being likable, and teaching by the Spirit. I'm so grateful for all the missionaries I've come in contact with though. And I'm grateful to be out here and be a missionary myself. I hope everyone's holiday was the awesome, and i luvv you all! 
-Elder McGee



No comments:

Post a Comment