Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Monday, December 1, 2014

Dec 2014

Hello Loved Ones!
This week was just marvelous! So there's this activity going on at our church building on the 5th and 6th called Nativities and Noels which is this thing where there's gunna be like hundreds of different nativity scenes and live music and stuff. And we have a bunch of invites for it! So to hand them out, Me, Elder Pututau, and one other set of missionaries went to the mall on Black Friday with a hymn book and a bunch of the invites. So we just went to town singing Christmas songs to people and handing out these invites. It was really cool! But Thanksgiving was really good! I've never eaten so much food in my life! And something very exciting will be happening on the 13th this month! A kid named Dakoda Self, whom we teach, will be getting baptized! I'm so excited for this kid! He's the coolest 15 year old ever! He's been through a lot and he just moved in with his grandpa and grandma who are in our ward. But ya, the work is definitely moving along! It's super exciting! But I just want all you to know that I just love being a missionary and I love this gospel and the Plan of Happiness! :)I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! And I hope that as you go into this Christmas season that you are able to remember the "Christ" in "Christmas" and not get to caught up in it all. :) But I love you all! Stay Classy:)-Elder McGee

No comments:

Post a Comment