Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Monday, December 15, 2014

My Mission & Stuff

Helloooo Loved Ones :)
I just wanted to quickly express my love for the state of Kansas and the people whom occupy it. I have met some of the most genuine, nice people on my mission. I already can't wait to bring my family back here one day! :)
My mission has been so awesome! But you should also know it's not always a walk in the park, even though I'm sure you already that. This has definitely been the hardest thing I've ever done! My faith and patience have never been tested like this in my life. And I've never had to rely on Heavenly Father and the Atonement this much either. I've learned a lot about the Atonement on my mission. It blows my mind. I have to repent everyday and plead for strength almost everyday. It's hard cause i just want to handle everything on my own. But Jesus Christ performed this great act of love, but he's not going to make us clean against our will. We need to take advantage of the Atonement. And use the enabling power of it as well for strength in times of trial. But hey, I love ya'll! Have a lovely Holiday Season! #SharetheGift #LifeisaHighway #LoveisanOpenDoor #Can'tStopWon'tStop
-Elder McGee

No comments:

Post a Comment