Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Monday, December 22, 2014

Hey Ya'll

Hey Ya'll
So this week was awesome! It snowed, so me and Elder Pututau had a lot of snowball fights. hahaAlso, Dakoda, the teenagerr we teach got baptized on Saturday. I got to speak at it. It was such an awesome day! His grandpa and grandma are in our ward, so his grandpa baptized him. He lives with his grandparents cause his parents are not in good spots. His grandparents never pushed the church on him. One day a couple months ago he was fishing with his grandpa and just started asking questions about the church. So they started having the Elders come over. But I guess it just wasn't happenin. But when me and Elder P started teaching him you could tell he got it and his testimony just kept growing and growing. He also really likes us a lot, Cause me and Elder P are both mega goofy, so we're pretty tight with him. I love that kid! The coolest thing ever that his grandpa said to us is that he believes Dakoda hadn't gotten baptized until now is because he was waiting for us, that he needed us to teach him the gospel. That was so awesome!! Dakoda is the first person I've met on my mission that I feel like they needed me specifically. It seriously means the world to me!But I love all of you, and I hope you all have a phenomenal Christmas! :)-Elder McGee

No comments:

Post a Comment