Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

12/28/15

Hey amigos, I hope everyone had the best Christmas of their entire lives.Definitely the highlight of this week was when Bobby Wilson gotbaptized on Christmas Eve.It was a very spiritual baptismal service with a good turnout from theward. I feel so blessed to have been able to teach Bobby. She had agreat fellowship from the beginning, who is a less-active member whohas become more active through this process. In fact, he gave a talkat her baptism.Skyping the family on Christmas was definitely a treat. And thepackages that were sent were greatly appreciated. Time is reallyflying, I can't believe I only have one more Skype session on themission. Whenever I think about it I get a strong sense of urgency tomake time count.This week were going to go super hard at finding even more people whoare ready to receive the gospel. This is such a fulfilling work, beingon the Lord's Errand. Selflessness truly is Happiness.I hope everyone has another great week and a Happy New Year! :)-Elder McGee


No comments:

Post a Comment