Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

1/4/2016


Hello Loved Ones,
So Elder Campbell and I worked super hard this week! Something reallycool is as a district we are starting to find a lot of ourinvestigators through members of the Church. Especially the friends ofless active members. I have recently gained a strong testimony ofdoing missionary work this way. I believe it is the Lord's way. It isessentially multitasking, because you are baptizing and reactivatingat the same time. Great Bend is the place to be, I call it the SecretOasis of the Mission. HahaThis success didn't come all at once though. My first transfer herewas pretty tough. I love what Ammon says in the book of Alma when heis telling his brother about the recent missionary journey's he wason. He said, "Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about toturn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go amongst thybrethren, the Lamanites, and bear with patience thine afflictions, andI will give unto you success." Alma 26:27I've definitely noticed as I've exercised Christ-Like Attributes suchas patience, faith, and diligence the Lord will give unto us successafter a trial of our faith.But I hope everyone had a great New Years, and is ready to be betterthan they were the year before. Have a great week!Love, Elder McGee

No comments:

Post a Comment