Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Thursday, December 24, 2015

12/21/15

Hola, Loved Ones!Elder Campbell and I had a miraculous week! We are continually beingput in the path of those prepared and ready to receive the restoredgospel. Here in Great Bend the field truly is white, all ready toharvest. This week we found and taught this really neat couple, Daltonand Ashley, who I feel are going to be baptized!Speaking of that, this Last Saturday Aubryanna was baptized! It was avery spiritual baptismal service. Elder Campbell was very nervous tobaptize, but it all worked out. And then, this Thursday (ChristmasEve) our investigator, Bobby, is going to be baptized. So a ton ofamazing things are happening! :)It really blows typing with one hand, so I'm going to cut this short.I hope you all have a great Christmas. I love you all and I can't waitto Skype my family this week!Love, Elder McGee


No comments:

Post a Comment