Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Monday, February 8, 2016

2/8/2016

Hey Loved Ones,
I absolutely love being a missionary. This is the most amazing work! This week was great, we saw a ton of miracles come to pass. We are finding people to teach through members of the church. We now teach this guy David who is the husband of a member of the church. He is progressing towards baptism on the 20th of this month. Then last night we had an amazing experience. We were in a member families home, and we were teaching a nonmember FAMILY that this member family had invited into their home to hear from the missionaries from their church. We powerfully and by the Spirit of the Lord taught the uniquemessage of the Restoration. They then accepted the invitation to work towards being baptized on the 27th of February. It was remarkable, like that is how it's supposed to be.I testify that aligning our will with God's will brings happiness and is what is best for us. The past 18 months of my life is the closest my will has been to God's which is "...to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man." (Moses 1:39) I am far from perfect, but I definitely try. My "natural man" is kind of a punk. Haha BUT, as we simply "yield to the enticings of the Holy Spirit" we can put off the natural man and "becometh a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord".I hope everyone has a marvelous week! I love you all!Elder McGee


No comments:

Post a Comment