Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Monday, February 29, 2016

2/29/2016

Hola!So, this was the last week of the transfer and a lot of good thingshappened! The people here are so prepared to receive the restoredgospel. Emporia is a great place. We are still working with andteaching David and he's still working towards baptism. He's doinggood.But we got some kinda bummer news last night. Me and Elder Lemon getalong super well and are making a lot of good things happen here andhe is getting transferred on Wednesday. And get this, I am gettinganother brand new missionary and I'll be training again. I was alittle upset to be honest when I first got a call last night from theAssistants because I've already done it a few times and I thought Iwas done. But I've prayed quite a bit about it trying to align my willwith God's will and I finally came to good terms with the fact thatI'm going to be training again. But this time as a District Leader, aswell in a big district. I'm often baffled at how much trust the Lordhas for 19-20 year boys and girls. Especially for me. This is NO DOUBThis work! HahaWhen Peter and Andrew were called by the Savior to be Apostles, theSavior said, "Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." The Lordturned some fisherman into remarkable Men of God who helped changemany hearts and converted many to the gospel. The Lord can turn all ofus into people we never dreamed we could become as we accept hisinvitation to Follow Him. It's a molding process though that is toughand hard. But worth it. Hope everyone has a great week!
Love, Elder McGee



No comments:

Post a Comment