Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Friday, February 19, 2016

2/15/16

Hey Amigos,
Time is just flying. Like how in the world have I been in Emporia a
month already?
We have some really solid people we are teaching who are progressing
towards baptism. David is getting baptized this weekend! Super excited
for that, and so is he. This means the world to his wife as well, who
is a member of the church. It makes me so happy to make others happy.
But in addition to David, we also have Tina and Jason. They are a
couple who we were referred to by a family in the church. They are the
ones I was talking about last week. But yeah, they are progressing
super well too.
So the Sister missionaries in my district had a baptism on Saturday!
Her name is Nora, and she is this 59 year old woman who is so sweet
yet super sassy and hilarious. Anyways, the day before her baptism I
did her baptismal interview. That was such a neat and spiritual
experience to be able to interview her one on one prior to her
baptism.
This is such a great work, I love the Lord and my mission! I hope
everyone has a great week!
-Elder McGee






No comments:

Post a Comment