Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Monday, January 18, 2016

1/18/16

Hey Everyone! This week was great! Elder Campbell and I worked reallyhard this last week of the transfer. Which brings me to some excitingnews that I'm not going to wait til the end of this email to announce.I'm getting transferred to Emporia, Kansas on Wednesday. I am reallyexcited to go to this area. It's a college town and it's close by KU.I will be the district leader over a much bigger district now. My newcompanion is an Elder whose been out 7-8 months. I've been withgreenie's for a while now so I got to admit I'm excited to have acompanion whose experienced.Elder Campbell is excited he is out of the training program and getsto spread his wings with a new companion. He'll continue to do greatthings here in Great Bend. We learned so much from each other theselast 3 months. It's going to be hard saying goodbye to the people I'vemet here.I love my mission so much! I am forever changed through the Atonementof our Savior.And I know with all my heart that this is Christ's Church, truly "OneLord, One Faith, One Baptism". I hope you all have a great week andcontinue to further your testimonies of the restored gospel.(P.S. I am out of a cast now, and am wearing a brace that I'll be ableto ditch pretty soon here as well.)-Elder McGee

No comments:

Post a Comment