Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

1/11/16

Hello Loved Ones,
So Elder Campbell and I worked super hard this week! Something really cool is as a district we are starting to find a lot of our investigators through members of the Church. Especially the friends of
less active members. I have recently gained a strong testimony of doing missionary work this way. I believe it is the Lord's way. It is essentially multitasking, because you are baptizing and reactivating at the same time. Great Bend is the place to be, I call it the Secret Oasis of the Mission. Haha This success didn't come all at once though. My first transfer here was pretty tough. I love what Ammon says in the book of Alma when he is telling his brother about the recent missionary journey's he was on. He said, "Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to
 turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go amongst thy brethren, the Lamanites, and bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success." Alma 26:27. I've definitely noticed as I've exercised Christ-Like Attributes such as patience, faith, and diligence the Lord will give unto us success after a trial of our faith. But I hope everyone had a great New Years, and is ready to be better than they were the year before. Have a great week!
Love, Elder McGee

No comments:

Post a Comment