Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Monday, November 30, 2015

11/30/15

Greetings!
I sure hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving! I hope it was a time to truly reflect upon all the blessings God has bestowed upon you.My Thanksgiving was really good! The whole Thanksgiving weekend was really good actually, as far as getting fed goes. But the work was a little slow this week to be honest. Let's just say an Ice Age went across Kansas. Literally EVERYTHING is covered in like a 3 inch sheet of ice. I have had several near death experiences this week. Haha The roads are super slick and being an Arizona boy, driving on ice isn't exactly my specialty. As well as driving, even just walking down the street is practically a death trap. Elder Campbell has slipped multiple times and fell while out just trying to go Tracking. It cracked me up so much.Yesterday, like nobody came to church. Most of the members live in the out skirts town outside of Great Bend, so I guess nobody wanted to make the far drive and put their life on the line coming to church.But me and Elder Campbell ended up each giving a talk to like 10 people yesterday. Haha Patton is still looking really good. He will be baptized either this Saturday or the next. Super Awesome!I love you guys so much, thanks for all the support and prayers! I love my mission and all the ups and downs that go along with it. It's just molding the heck out of me. I love and trust the Lord and he is the Reason, and my Love for him is the Motive.-Elder McGee


No comments:

Post a Comment