Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

10/26/15

Hola Amigos!Another glorious week here in Great Bend, Kansas. Well, we found out the transfer information today. On Wednesday I will be receiving another brand-new missionary straight from the MTC. This is my third transfer in a row training. And I've had a different one each time. I would like to do the whole training program for this next one. Why the Lord trusts me enough to take part in training all these new missionaries, I don't know for sure. But I know why I trust the Lord. I've seen the promise within Proverbs 3 truly been fulfilled at different times on my mission. It says: "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."Landon, who I talked about last week has been out of town which blows.But he gets back in town on Thursday, so I'm excited to continue his progression. Something kinda neat I've noticed even just in the past while since the tragedy happened is the Lord's hand in the Great Bend Ward. The last two Sunday's is the most full I've seen our chapel yet. I don't know if I've mentioned this before but the Great Bend Ward is pretty small. Well at least the Great Bend Ward Attendance is pretty small.Like most Sunday's you would think we were a branch. So there wasn't a ton of Priesthood to begin with. So the tragedy of two very active men really affected the Ward. But this event has really caused a lot of Less Active members to begin coming and having the desire to "Step Up"and the same desire has really been shown in the active members as well. I'm excited to help someone be baptized here in Great Bend with my new son. After a transfer of working really hard to get things going here.I love you all, I love my mission, and I LOVE the Lord. Have a Fabuloso week. :)-Elda McGeezy

This homie in the middle got baptized on Saturday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment