Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Monday, August 3, 2015

Yeah Buddy!

This week was definitely an awesome week! Me and Elder Loumeau went hecka hard this week. We're still continuing to find some awesome people whom are receptive to learning more about the restored gospel. Definitely still meet a lot of bible bashers as well though. Haha BUT, mine and Elder Loumeau's dynamic duo is coming to an end on Wednesday at Transfers. We found out today some pretty crazy news. Elder Loumeau's leaving and I am going to be training a brand new missionary!!!!!!!! I'm really excited for the opportunity to be a trainer. This will be my fourth transfer here in the Auburn Hills Ward in Wichita. I really have grown to love it here! I have changed so much through the Atonement of our Savior, Jesus Christ. The companions I have had throughout my mission have also taught me so much. The mission is just an amazing time to access the Atonement and to lose yourself to find yourself. I know that new missionaries are very impressionable, and that a missionaries trainer can affect his whole mission. I'm excited to teach and pass on everything I've learned on my mission as well as learn from him as well. I'll let you know how it is next week. Hope you guys have a great week! :) love ya! - Elder McGee

No comments:

Post a Comment