Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Monday, July 27, 2015

Tight!!

Hello, as you might've guessed from the subject line, this week wasTIGHT! Claudia got baptized on Saturday and it was a phenomenalbaptismal service! Bill is way excited to get baptized in the comingweeks as well. They are such a solid, amazing family that I have trulygrown to love. It's amazing Bill was just a street contact threemonths ago. I feel so grateful the Lord allowed them to be put in mypath. They know exactly what they are getting into and they love it.It's truly a miracle. There were other miracles this week as well. Wehave been working with members more. And we got 2 non-member referralsthis week from members. Which is huge! Super sweet, we definitely willsee more and more miracles as we continue to not only serve and gainthe trust of the members of this ward, but also as we have short yetspiritual experiences with them in their homes. I really love being amissionary and I love my mission. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Ihope you have a marvelous week. :)-Elda McGeezy




No comments:

Post a Comment