Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Monday, July 20, 2015

Greetings

Greetings,
Well folks, life is good here in Kansas. It's very, very hot here these days just like I'm sure it is back home. But it's also extremely humid though, which causes me to get all sweaty. And I'm not one to sweat a lot so that's saying something. But as far as the work goes it's going quite well. It's pretty hard to find new people to teach in this area but when you do, they are typically pretty solid and accountable. This couple that hasn't been active in a while, finally came to church this week. I've been trying to catch them ever since I got here, but these last three weeks we have been able to talk with them much more. I loved seeing them at church! I love seeing those who haven't been very active in the church coming back just as much as I love seeing someone get baptized into Christ's church. Speaking of baptism...Claudia (Bill's wife) is getting baptized this Saturday!!! Super Exciting! And Bill is planning on getting baptized in two weeks or so. He just needs more time to get off his E-Cig thing and then he'll be completely rid of all Word of Wisdom issues. But more importantly they both have testimonies of the truthfulness of everything we've shared, and they are ready to act on it. I feel so lucky to have been able to have been apart of their spiritual growth and journey from when me and Elder Potter first found Bill as just a street contact, to now when me and Elder Loumeau get to see them enter into the waters of baptism. Yesterday was their 4th time at church but their first time staying for all 3 hours. And they liked it and everyone was so nice to them and it was great! :) Love you guys, and hope you have a great week!! -Elda McGeezy 

No comments:

Post a Comment