Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Monday, April 20, 2015

Missionary Life

Hello Everybody! 
This week was rough. We worked super duper hard. But the fruits of our labors seemed to be very little as we went on throughout the week. It was definitely a humbling week for me for sure. I just came from an area where we were seeing a ton of success and me and my companion were teaching REALLY well together! So the Lord sent me here to humble me a little bit a guess. But yesterday as I was sitting and thinking about the week and looking through my planner, I realized we actually have quite a bit of return appointments set-up for this week with potential investigators. So I will be praying super hard those work out and that we can help all of those souls Come Unto Christ by being baptized into his church. I know that we are going to see so many miracles this week because with God all things are possible!
Elder Potter is one hard worker which is great! 
Yesterday we gave our talks in sacrament meeting. That went well, a lot of people really liked my talk, so that's good. I felt like it would've been better if didn't say "um" and "like" as much though...whateva. haha
But I really love you guys and I hope you have a fabulous week! I'm super stoked for Mother's Day to be able to skype again! :)
Sincerely,
Elda McGeezy

No comments:

Post a Comment