Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Monday, February 23, 2015

Tornado!!

Totally kidding! No tornado's...just had no idea what the subject line should be...
But hey!So this week was good! We still are teaching all the investigators we found and most of them are progressing. It's really hard covering two areas though! Cause we're expected to have investigators here in Topeka as well so it just gets difficult. But I know there are people whom Heavenly Father has prepared to hear the message of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ everywhere. And that there are people here in Topeka that need to hear it from me and Elder Stum just like there are in Holton. I was asked to talk about something about myself that I think has changed the most. Now, that's a hard one! Cause the gospel and a mission changes you a lot! Being in places like Colby and Holton have humbled me a lot just cause of the people and circumstances you run into. But I've still got a long ways to go! But, I think what sums it up pretty well is I've gained passion and substance I feel like. I've gained a love for the scriptures and just studying the word of God in general. I have a passion for sharing the gospel. I've gotten better at expressing how I feel and I care about stuff other than what affects me directly. Before my mission I wasn't motivated or passionate about really anything. I didn't have much substance to me. My 6 months out here on a mission but ultimately the Gospel of Jesus Christ did this for me. Love for the people I teach and the Savior is my motive for missionary work! This is by far the hardest thing I've ever done, and it tests my faith, patience, along with other things, occasionally. But I wouldn't trade any of my experiences for anything! I love you guys and have a great week!-Elder McGee

No comments:

Post a Comment