Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Monday, February 2, 2015

Reportin' Live from Kansas!!

This week was good! We had to postpone Raymond's baptism though because we couldn't find something big enough for him to wear in time. But he will be getting baptized this Saturday 4 sure!
Our ward mission leader got in contact with the temple I believe and found something that will fit him. And speaking of temples, my zone gets to go on a temple trip tomorrow! We will be going to the Kansas City Temple. It'll be awesome, can't wait!
But a cool miracle this week, we got a new person investigating the church named Anthony, he is a super solid and genuine guy. We had one of the most spiritual and smooth lessons I've ever had, when we taught him the Restoration. Me and Elder Stum teach pretty well together. We have a good time! 
I don't have a ton to say this week but I love being a missionary, even when it blows to be a missionary...if that makes sense. I love being a disciple of Jesus Christ. This is the best gig in the world. haha 
And I'm so grateful for all of you and the support and examples you were to me and for your emails, I appreciate them a lot. I love ya and Heavenly Father loves you as well.
-Elder McGee 

No comments:

Post a Comment