Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Monday, November 10, 2014

Hello Topeka!

heyy everyone!
This week was real crazy, I got emergency transfered to the capitol of Kansas. The wonderful city of Topeka! I love it here! It is sooo pretty! Don't get me wrong I loved the small town of Colby but I totally dig the city! hahaBut yeah, My new companion is awesome. It's the craziest of coincidences! I don't know if you guys remember my first email in Kansas. Buuut this really stacked polynesian guy named elder Pututao took me out proselyting. Well, guess who my new companion is?? Elder Pututao! He is so awesome! I freakin love polynesians! hahaBut yeah, the work is going to be great here and I'm super stoked! It's starting to get real cold...so pray for me. hahaBut yeah, that's about all i got...so how about i share a scripture of the week?? :)Alma, Chapter 7. It's about the Atonement and everything Jesus suffered for. It's really amazing and I really have learned a lot about the power of the Atonement. It's so amazing, and it's something we need to use and take advantage of to show him we appreciate this ultimate sacrifice. I know this church is true, and I love that i can look people square in the face and say that to them! I love this gospel and serving the Lord! :) I love all of you so much, and hope all is well. Keep it Real!-Elder McGee


No comments:

Post a Comment