Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

6/27/16

Hola Loved OnesWe had a super good week. I found out my new companion today. He is Elder Gardner. He will be coming and Elder Gunnell will be headed home this Wednesday. I'm excited to work with Elder Gardner, and Elder Gunnell will be missed for sure. Another change happening this Wednesday is that President Bell is finishing and going home as well. Prez Bell saw something in me I didn't see in myself and helped me become someone I didn't think I could become. Because he showed charity when I needed charity, he chastened when I needed to be chastened, and he always turned me to the Saviors Atonement. He has made a huge impact on me and I'm eternally grateful for him. But the new mission president is called of God and I, as well as the mission, are excited to embrace the change! The new President will be my mission president for these last two months of my mission. I'm way stoked to finish out my mission super strong and baptize like crazy as an expression of my love for God and the conversion that has taken place in myself these last two years. I love you all and hope you have a great week! Love, Elder McGeezy:)



No comments:

Post a Comment