Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Monday, June 13, 2016

6/13/16

Hola Loved Ones,
Incredible Week! So many flippin miracles. Let's start with my favorite. Lynda was baptized on Saturday! Like I talked about last week she has changed SO MUCH and has overcome SO MUCH to get to this point. It was a really good baptism service. President and Sister Bell made an appearance at it, which was super cool! That was the first time they've ever come to one of my baptisms so I enjoyed them being there. Another awesome miracle was when a member of the ward sparked a conversation with someone outside a restaurant and referred him to us. This guy the member had referred us to was a nonmember who just came from Utah, and had gone to church several times out there and was looking for some missionaries because he wants to get baptized. What!?! So yeah, he came to church yesterday and we're stoked to work with him. Miracles have not ceased! But before I wrap this email up I want to bare testimony that  I am incredibly converted to the Doctrine of Christ, I testify that those principles (Faith, Repentance, Baptism, Gift of the Holy Ghost, and Endure to the End) have so much depth and are the key to a happy and meaningful life now, and to progression and joy in eternity. There is a quote by Elder Uchtdorf that states, "Exaltation is the Goal, Discipleship is the Journey". Let us all keep an eternal perspective during this mortal probation and let us settle our discipleship a little more each day because of that. I know God lives and I know this church is his Kingdom upon the earth preparatory to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. I love you all and hope you have a marvelous week! :) -Elder McGee




No comments:

Post a Comment