Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Monday, May 30, 2016

5/30/16

Habari Familia na Marafiki! ("Hello Family and Friends" in Swahili)I hope everyone just had a glorious week! Our week was great! We met this awesome guy named Tevin whose working towards the 18th for baptism. Then our super solid investigator Lynda is getting baptized on the 11th. She loves the church, is killing it with quitting smoking, and is just basically a Dry Mormon. Super exciting! This is transfer week, but me and Elder Gunnell are staying together. He goes home with President Bell on the 30th of June though, which leaves 2 weeks left of the transfer when he goes so we'll see what happens. I'm going to miss Prez Bell a ton and am eternally grateful for him, but the Lord's work will still go forward. The past 21 months have meant the world to me. I don't see how I could ever forget this experience. Throughout it the Lord has changed me into someone I never thought I could become, and I never want to stop progressing. I love you all, and hope you have a marvelous week! Love, Elder McGeezy


This was taken my first flippin day in the mission field! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment