Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

5/16/16

Hello Familia y Amigos!We had a super cool week! I'll just start with the highlight, which was on Saturday. LeAnn and David's wedding was fetchin legit! It was so cool, so like to be completely honest we weren't planning on having a spectacular wedding or nothing it was going to be pretty simple. But without us having to really take the initiative much the Relief Society stepped in and went freakin hard on decorating the gym for the wedding. It made Bishop cry when he saw it, because he was so touched at how much effort they put into it and just like how much the Ward has taken them under their wing. Immediately following the ceremony was the reception in the gym and immediately following that was LeAnn's baptism. Such a cool day it was! David and LeAnn were very grateful and happy about it all. I've mentioned it before I think, but just to refresh ya'll there is like a ton of refugees from Africa in our area. And we started teaching these new African homie's this week who are super prepared! They will definitely be baptized! So I'm learning a little bit of Swahili, which is pretty sweet. HahaSo good stuff is happening in this part of the Lord's Vineyard. Being a Servant of the Lord means everything to me, and I sure love my mission. I hope ya'll have a stellar week of sharing the gospel! 
:) Love, Elder McGee




No comments:

Post a Comment