Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

4/25/2016

Hola Everybody!
Super good week, the transfer happened on Wednesday. My new companion is named Elder Gunnell, he actually came out to the mission field with me. We got some good things happening in our area, including this lady whose boyfriend is a Less Active member, her name is LeAnn. We met them just since the transfer and she is on date for baptism and came to church yesterday. We also teach a ton of African American people, which is way legit. We had some of our African investigators at church as well. They are like straight from Africa and moved to the United States like within the past 2 years. But we actually don't get nearly as much time to work in our own area. We stay pretty busy doing Zone stuff too. But something cool my comp said is when we put our stewardship first, the Lord provides people for us to teach. 
I am super stoked for this transfer, it's gunna be way good. Elder Gunnell's a funny dude, and we got a sick area. I love this work. That is, the work of saving the human soul. It has brought me more happiness than anything else and that's what it's all about, right? "...men are, that they might have joy." (2 Nephi 2:25). I love God and the Savior with all my heart and I am eternally grateful for my mission. I hope you all have a marvelous week! :)
Love, E. McGeezy


LeAnn, her boyfriend David, and Us...and that freaky rabbit.



No comments:

Post a Comment