Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

4/11/16

Hey Amigos! Pretty solid week out here in Emporia. We met a ton of cool people this week. I absolutely love being in a college town, the diversity here is greater than any other area I've served in. Especially when we go knock and talk to people living in apartment complex's around the University. We meet college students from Turkey, China, Brazil, and so on. A few of them even became new investigators this week. I actually feel in a way like I'm fulfilling Christ's command to, "Go ye therefore, and teach ALL NATIONS, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost". (Matthew 28:19) hahaBut yeah, Felicia and Amanda are still progressing well. Unfortunately they didn't come to church, but we'll get 'em next week. We did have another investigator at church though who we found recently, named Daniel. He's a neat guy, doesn't know for sure if he believes in God, but that can change. On Saturday, the Sister's investigator named Ana got baptized! I had the privilege of interviewing her for baptism and she actually asked if I would baptize her too, so I did. I had given her several blessings before to help her give up smoking so I knew her pretty good before the interview. It was a great baptismal service though. But yeah, good things are happening here in Emporia. This is the last full week of the transfer, so we'll find out next week what the future holds. Love ya, and have a great week! :)-Elder McGee

Me in my Tiara

Ana's Baptism! 

No comments:

Post a Comment