Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Monday, June 22, 2015

Hey Fam and Friends!

This week was good. Bill and his family came to church yesterday so that was awesome! And on Saturday they came to a BBQ at a park which was a ward activity. The ward was good about fellowshipping them. I feel really good about this family. On Wednesday is transfers and this morning we found out what's going on. My new companion is going to be someone named Elder Laumaeu. I've asked some missionaries if they know him and nobody does so I'm assuming he hasn't been out very long. But I'll let ya know next week I guess. Last P-Day we went to the coolest petting zoo ever! It was LEGIT! I fed a giraffe and a Lemur. So that was pretty neat. We also got IPads this week. They are really nice and convenient for studies. And they are nice for showing video clips as well. But, I hope all had a marvelous Father's Day! Have an awesome week! Love, - Elda McGee



No comments:

Post a Comment