Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Monday, June 29, 2015

6/29/15

Hellooooo Everybody! I hope everyone is just so super happy and enjoying life!
This week was a really week good! We definitely saw some miracles. And we were able to meet a lot of new people. Bill and his family didn't come to church this week because of something. That was a bummer. But they are still on date to be baptized, so that's good. Something cool that happened with them is when we were at Bill's this last Thursday we had a member present and we had an in depth lesson about the priesthood. Bill actually let us give him a blessing at the end for comfort, counsel, and strength to overcome the word of wisdom things. It was way cool! I've definitely seen miracles happen when I've offered to give my investigators a blessing by the laying on of hands, on my mission. I testify the power of the priesthood is REAL. But ya, we had a lot of really cool and spiritual experiences this week. I'm sure you'll hear more about the peeps we met this week later on. But I love working with Elder Loumeau! He's eager to learn and ready to work! He's from San Diego and he's been out 3 months, so he's just out of training. But he's super chill and cool. I hope you guys are all doing well and hope you have a marvelous week! - Elder McGeezy

New Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment