Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Monday, May 25, 2015

May 25th

So, I had to say good bye to Elder Potter kind of surprisingly this week. My new comp's name is elder allen. He is also from AZ.  
The best part of my week was definitely Sunday. We had 5 investigators at church. 2 of them were Cristina and Marina (the two girls on date to be baptized). So they should be getting baptized this Saturday! So exciting! I'll really be praying hard that it works out. The other three was this family that me and elder potter found and had been teaching for like 2 or 3 weeks. They are really cool and they finally came to church! I was so happy to see them there. And happy that the service went well. We had really good talks given. They seem to really be progressing and coming along. Bill, the dad of the family, will have a few Word of Wisdom things to overcome. But I KNOW that it can be done through Christ! Sunday, I also gave a blessing to a guy, named Mike whose recently come back to activity in the last 5 or 6 months to help him quit chewing tobacco. That was the first day. He was really excited and ready to quit! It was really awesome. We're going to be calling or texting him everynight to follow up about how's it going. But yeah, that's all I got for this week, and I hope everyone has an awesome week! Remember to recognize God's hand in all of your lives. Because I know he plays an active role in each one of your lives. Love you guys so much!-Elder McGeezy

No comments:

Post a Comment