Elder Dylan McGee
Kansas Wichita Mission
7011 E. 13th St. North
Wichita, Kansas 67206-1219
dylan.mcgee@myldsmail.net

Thursday, March 31, 2016

3/28/16

Hey Loved Ones,This was one of the best weeks of my mission. So many miracles.Where do I begin. So, I got to go on exchanges with my MTC companion,Elder French, this week. That was probably the best exchange ever. Weworked super well together. This is the first time we've served aroundeach other since the MTC.As well, we got a ton of new investigators this week. Most of whichare college girls. They are super solid though. We tried asking themif they would rather be taught by the Sister Missionaries and theysaid no so I didn't argue. HahaTwo of those college girls, Amanda and Felicia, came to churchyesterday which was awesome!They are super prepared and will definitely be baptized in April.Speaking of baptism......CALEB WAS BAPTIZED ON SATURDAY! It was a tonof work, but at the same time it was like all God.It was so great, we have come to just love that dude and we are sohappy and so his he that he made a covenant this weekend to followChrist throughout his life. It was about 3 weeks ago we met him and itis amazing how in that time he has come to know this is the trueChurch of Jesus Christ. I know it is too, and I hope we all recognizewhat a beautiful thing that is. I hope you all have a marvelous week!:)-Elder McGee

Our Homie, Caleb, was baptized on Saturday!

Me and Elder French on Exchanges

No comments:

Post a Comment